Would you mind me asking when you finished everything and got the confirmation email and what time they contacted you today? I think I submitted around the same time as you but I haven't heard anything so I'm getting really anxious.  

I don't mind at all! CASPA verified Aug 8th, submitted my supplemental application Aug 8th, and the school emailed me saying my application was under review Aug 15th. I received the invitation to interview today at 10am.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just received an interview invite!!!  First available date is October 23rd.  CASPA submitted June 19, verified June 24th.  

I just received my acceptance packet in the mail this morning. I interviewed on the 24th of November. I was impressed by the program, but I will be declining the offer

I interviewed with the nov 20th group and just opened my big white envelope. Is there a facebook group set up yet? I'm thinking this is the school I'll most likely attend.

I don't mind at all! CASPA verified Aug 8th, submitted my supplemental application Aug 8th, and the school emailed me saying my application was under review Aug 15th. I received the invitation to interview today at 10am.

Oh ok, i submitted my application a little later than that. Hopefully that means they haven't passed up my application just yet lol. Can I ask what your stats are regarding GRE, GPA, and healthcare hours? I would really like to gauge where I stand right now in the applicant pool. 

Congrats on the interview invite!! I submitted my supplemental application on 8/12 so hopefully I'll hear back soon!