I just interviewed last week and it was great. They start the check in at 8 but don't start the interview until 9. I got there at 8:15 and was one of the last ones to arrive. We then had an introduction to the program by the interm director and afterwards went on a tuor. The students remained pretty involved throughout the whole day. They went on the tour with us, ate lunch with us, and also interviewed us. We had a group activity, did a writing sample, talked to the admissions abt prereqs, had lunch, and then had interviews. The whole interview process was super quick. There are three 10 min interviews with a student, an alumni, and a faculty. It was a little too quick for me, because I felt that I barely had time to respond before it was time to go to the next one. But overall a very impressive program with great students, faculty, and clinical opportunities.

Thank you Soccergirl1723 for that! I have my interview in December and this was super helpful! :) 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone! My name is Katelyn and I received an acceptance ! I will most likely be attending! If anyone who has been accepted and will be attending wants to inbox me that would be awesome, I feel like I'm in high school transitioning to college all over again. Also if anyone wants any interview info, reply !

Congratulations to all who have been accepted! And others who are still waiting as far as i know there are two interviews in jan and than as of now 1 in feb! Also @stefkarang if you are making an fb group than do add me in will be happy to help in anyway for Boston transition also getting started with the PA School :) Good luck to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to everyone who has already been accepted whether declining or not, that is a great accomplishment. I will be interviewing January 22nd and am super excited! My fiancee and I are moving to Boston whether I get accepted to MCPHS or not because we love it there. Any advice you guys have would be absolutely fantastic! If you want to private message me thats totally fine. Good luck everyone who is still waiting to interview.

Hi all, 

I interviewed here recently and wanted to share some of what happens. You start as a group and get a presentation about the university and curriculum, then hear from some students about a student run group. Then you split into preassigned groups of ~6 and chat about a situation and come to a group decision on the best plan of action. pretty low stress. Then you have lunch, and probably will get to chat with a current student at your table while you eat. After lunch you're broken into three groups and rotate between ~30 min of interviews with 3 different people, a campus tour, and a writing sample and opportunity to chat with admissions people about prereqs.  

Looks like the tuition is ~$115,000 for the three years. With very few opportunities for small scholarships, so be prepared to pay for it or take on those loans. 

It's a modular curriculum, so if you're learning about the heart, the pharmacology, and pathology is also about the heart. 

The students all seemed happy to be there, it was finals week but they still were willing to spend time with us. 

Archived