Would you mind me asking when you finished everything and got the confirmation email and what time they contacted you today? I think I submitted around the same time as you but I haven't heard anything so I'm getting really anxious.  

I don't mind at all! CASPA verified Aug 8th, submitted my supplemental application Aug 8th, and the school emailed me saying my application was under review Aug 15th. I received the invitation to interview today at 10am.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind at all! CASPA verified Aug 8th, submitted my supplemental application Aug 8th, and the school emailed me saying my application was under review Aug 15th. I received the invitation to interview today at 10am.

Oh ok, i submitted my application a little later than that. Hopefully that means they haven't passed up my application just yet lol. Can I ask what your stats are regarding GRE, GPA, and healthcare hours? I would really like to gauge where I stand right now in the applicant pool. 

Congrats on the interview invite!! I submitted my supplemental application on 8/12 so hopefully I'll hear back soon!

Archived