• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I received an email yesterday saying that my application was being processed and that they'd contact me if any information was missing, and then I just received another email today saying that my application is under review. According to the thread for last year's cycle, this still means we are several weeks out from interview invites, but its progress!!

Hey everyone!

I'm applying here as well. How long after having your application was verified did you all get an email stating your application was received from CASPA? I already completed my supplemental, but haven't heard anything about my CASPA application yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Received an invite to interview today!  Haven't scheduled yet, but I'm super excited!

Would you mind me asking when you finished everything and got the confirmation email and what time they contacted you today? I think I submitted around the same time as you but I haven't heard anything so I'm getting really anxious.  

Archived