Facebook group for accepted students. (Even if you aren't sure you will accept the offer)

www.facebook.com/groups/777889718940788/

I didn't get anything yet! Does anybody know how they're sending them?

They are sending them by e-mail from a "do not reply to" e-mail address.

Does anyone know how it works if you were put on the alternate list? Does Chatham wait until after the second interview day to contact people on the alternate list, or will they extend offers of admission to people on the alternate list as soon as people who were initially accepted turn down their offer?

If you decide to remain on the alternate list we will review your applicaton again after the interview on December 6, 2014. We will contact you if your status changes.

To everyone who are still waiting to hear about Dec. 6th interviews:

I e-mailed today asking if they had sent out all the Dec. 6th interview e-mails, and was told that they are still reviewing applications for the December interviews.

Wow! The waiting continues! But it's a relief to know that all the interview spots haven't been offered yet! 

I received an email today offering a seat in the class of 2017.  I am very excited about the opportunity to attend such a great program!

• Upvote 2

I received an email today offering a seat in the class of 2017.  I am very excited about the opportunity to attend such a great program!

I received an email this afternoon as well!! Congrats to you rbig! Can't wait to get better acquainted with the class of 2017!

• Upvote 2