2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey All!

I received an interview invite for October 11th as well! It came today, August 26th, at 2pm California time :) 

Chatham received my application on August 12th. 

Does anyone have any idea of how the current students are liking the program? I know that Chatham was recently on provisional accreditation and now they are approved until 2021, but I would really like to see an honest insider perspective since I would be moving from California to attend the program.

Thanks and good luck to everyone out there!

Hey All!

I received an interview invite for October 11th as well! It came today, August 26th, at 2pm California time :) 

Chatham received my application on August 12th. 

Does anyone have any idea of how the current students are liking the program? I know that Chatham was recently on provisional accreditation and now they are approved until 2021, but I would really like to see an honest insider perspective since I would be moving from California to attend the program.

Thanks and good luck to everyone out there!

I'm in the same boat!  My friend is enrolled in their PT program there and enjoys it.  Maybe its a question we could ask during the interview!

I'm in the same boat! My friend is enrolled in their PT program there and enjoys it. Maybe its a question we could ask during the interview!

I sat in on a class and talked with a couple of the students- they seemed to like it a lot! Although didn't get into much detail as I only talked to them briefly before the class started.

I received an invite for the oct 11 interview. I interviewed there in January and was waitlisted. The interview consists of a PBL session followed by an interview. They interview you and one other person at the same time so you're not alone. I was interviewed by the president of the program and was extremely nervous so I bombed my interview, the main reason I know I was waitlisted and not accepted. Great school and great program. I'm just excited to interview again but with a little more confidence this time. Also they have two days of interviews but each day has a morning group and afternoon group each with around 50 people so the earlier your interview the better! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was accepted into Chatham's PA program, but I will not be attending this program. From my experience with this program last yr, it is too early to hear from them. They scheduled two interviews; November (2013) and January (2014). I believe that I received an interview invite last year around October. Good luck to you all!

Congrats getting accepted though! Do you remember how the interview was like? Any tips to prepare for it?

Archived