Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Briana!I wanted to say congrats to you on your interview! Good luck! Usually the the invites go out in batches and i was curious what letter you last name started with ? If you can please let me know :-)

Thanks

Hi Bronsnat. My last name starts with H. It was also dated Jan 9th. Not sure about postmark

3rd time applying to stanford. interviewed first 2 years. didnt even get an interview this year. sigh...

Congrats for those who received interviews- I wish you all the best!

William208, I share your dissapoinment as I received my rejection letter yesterday. I'm also a reapplicant and I thought I had a stronger application since I had last interviewed (2x like you-advanced courses, countless hours in healthcare, teaching clinical med asst., judged the Intel science fair, published in a scientific journal when I was a researcher).

It's been a tough year for me as well (on food stamps, divorce, on MediCal, living in a suitcase in two locations).

Perhaps they are not viewing reapplicants as strongly this time? I'll just need to try much harder given lack of resources

Congrats for those who received interviews- I wish you all the best!

William208, I share your dissapoinment as I received my rejection letter yesterday. I'm also a reapplicant and I thought I had a stronger application since I had last interviewed (2x like you-advanced courses, countless hours in healthcare, teaching clinical med asst., judged the Intel science fair, published in a scientific journal when I was a researcher).

It's been a tough year for me as well (on food stamps, divorce, on MediCal, living in a suitcase in two locations).

Perhaps they are not viewing reapplicants as strongly this time? I'll just need to try much harder given lack of resources

Keep applying. Hang in there! It took me multiple attempts but it was worth it!

I got my rejection letter..don't know what to do? I am a foreign physician, 14000 + hrs of DPC, 3.48 science GPA and over all 3.3 my only thing was during application I was doing Eng 1A but now I have cleared with A grade .... I don't understand what is the reason for rejection. Last year I did not fulfill all the prerequisite 3 was lft since I had to go thro emergency C Section...after all the struggle dint even get an interview this time....very disappointing

I got my rejection letter..don't know what to do? I am a foreign physician, 14000 + hrs of DPC, 3.48 science GPA and over all 3.3 my only thing was during application I was doing Eng 1A but now I have cleared with A grade .... I don't understand what is the reason for rejection. Last year I did not fulfill all the prerequisite 3 was lft since I had to go thro emergency C Section...after all the struggle dint even get an interview this time....very disappointing

What do you do as a job?

Got my letter last night when I came home from work. My interview is on February 20th. I'm also from San Diego. Just booked my flights this morning. I'm excited but soooo nervous at the same time. I still some butterflies in my stomach from opening the letter last night. Wish everyone the best of luck!!!

Archived