Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm from the c/o 2015.  You guys won't receive anything until mid January and then they'll start interviews in February.  Good luck to everyone!

Hi btran104,

Thank you for the info.

Based on RiseUp post , we may be receiving letters in December. Please read RiseUp comment as follows:

I attended the July and August information sessions at Stanford and a teleconference information session held on Tuesday (8/26/14). At each session both Fred and Lio stated that in the past, letters for interviews/rejections went out in mid-late January, however, they are striving to accomplish this by December 2014.  No guarantees, but that is what they are shooting for. This is based on feedback they received from incoming students who strongly suggested receiving an acceptance letter sooner than March (i.e. Feb) and how it would better allow for planning of personal finances, housing, financial aid, etc.  

Keeping fingers crossed for December...but prepared for wait as long as necessary. Anyone hear anything different? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know that it is still early in this application cycle, but there has been no sign of letters or information being sent out by Stanford on my end. In recent posts from the last admissions cycle, students heard back from the school in January, interviews were in February, and invitations were sent out the first part of March. I'm wondering if this is going to be the same type of senario with this cycle of applicants. Has anyone gathered any different information otherwise?

I know that it is still early in this application cycle, but there has been no sign of letters or information being sent out by Stanford on my end. In recent posts from the last admissions cycle, students heard back from the school in January, interviews were in February, and invitations were sent out the first part of March. I'm wondering if this is going to be the same type of senario with this cycle of applicants. Has anyone gathered any different information otherwise?

From an earlier post on this thread:

"both Fred and Lio stated that in the past, letters for interviews/rejections went out in mid-late January, however, they are striving to accomplish this by December 2014. No guarantees, but that is what they are shooting for."

If you still haven't received your postcard you should contact them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mentioned this in another thread, but I received an interview invite in late January/early February for a late February interview and that was by snail mail. So expect to hear things in the next few weeks if you haven't already. Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived