2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received an e-mail at 2:56 pm CST that I am on the waiting list. They do not tell us how many people are on the list or which position we're at "because it can change at any time." 

How did you get that information? I couldn't get anyone on the phone this afternoon at UAB. 

Edit- Thanks for the info wareagle223

I spoke to Kelley today and she said they are not holding interviews in December.Also,acceptance calls were made and wait list emails sent.I am guessing for the rest of us is a No.Super sad about this as a third time applicant definitely thought this was my "Third time is a charm" ????

Hey everyone! I am a first year student at UAB-PA and I just wanted to say congratulations to everyone that has received interview invitations! And for those of you still waiting, don't get discouraged there could potentially be interview sessions added on. I came from out of state (out of region, really) and would love to answer any questions you may have about UAB or the interview process. Good luck!

I saw you mentioned you came from out of state/region. What state are you originally from? I'm from Ohio but they do not participate with the Academic Market for in-state pricing. One of the 2nd year students mentioned that there is currently an Ohio and Michigan student in the program. Would you be able to pass along their contact info so I could talk with them about how they did financing or if other options to get in-state tuition being a Yankee ;) Thank you!

I got in as of this Monday!! UAB is my dream school with the surgical emphasis and long heritage of the program :) I got a phone call Monday. My name is Erinn Houts if a current student could add me to the FB group. I interviewed Nov. 6 in the PM session. So excited about this opportunity! Keep up hope to those who haven't heard back yet or on the wait list because it sounds like offers can continue for several months as things shake out.

Archived