2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some, not all for sure. She said they are making calls all today, they are accepting 80 students so it will take awhile for them to get all the calls out. Later in the week they should be sending out the official acceptance emails and where to go from there! Good Luck to everybody, don't give up hope yet!! 

Hey, y'all. I am a first year UAB PA student. I just wanted to remind y'all not to be worried if you don't hear from them today! One of my friends got the  acceptance call and I started worrying, but I heard from them the next day. We were not all notified in the same day and not even in the same month. I know it's easier said than done, but there is definitely still hope for all of you! Good luck! And congrats to those that have been accepted! 

csashley, I want to say that rejection letters are sent via snail mail, but I'm not positive. I know that my friend that was not accepted heard fairly quickly, but I am not sure if she received an email or snail mail. I am not sure about re-applicants vs. first time applicants, either. Sorry I can't help more!

hbh416 do you know if they make any calls in the evening? Or is it usually throughout the office hours...only reason I ask is because I work nights and wanna keep my phone handy in case they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have heard that they called some people in the evening, but they called me around 2:00 pm. 

Archived