2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well unfortunately I will be releasing my seat... it totally stinks being an out-of-state resident from a state that does not participate with the academic common market. It is just so darn expensive :( ! Good luck to whoever gets my seat, I hope you cry the same tears of excitement that I had when I got my acceptance call!

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard absolutely nothing. No letter, email or phone call. I'm assuming now this means I didn't get an interview, just wondering if anyone else was in the same situation. I feel like I should have at least gotten a rejection letter by now. I am unfamiliar with this process so any insight for the future would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! 

My first ever post is to say that I have been accepted! I interviewed on November 7th and heard back about two weeks later. I am so excited and can't wait to be a part of this next class and meet the rest of y'all! 

Oh and my name is Nour Shahab and I would love to be added to the facebook group! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived