2014-2015 cycle

I spoke with admissions on October 29th and was told that I was selected for interview but was awaiting a date. Still waiting for a date 3 months later. Sort of driving me crazy. Did anyone else follow a similar process? I've been trying to get ahold of admissions but it has proven to be difficult.

I went through the same ordeal. It was excruciating but I finally got my invitation a couple of weeks back. I called them every 15 days to find the interview date. You should probably do the same.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I will be interviewing March 10 as well. Look forward to meeting! I'm curious about updated HCE as well. Perhaps bring it on a current resumè.

Congratulations! I also have a interview on the 10th. I didn't get an official confirmation with parking and location details. Did anyone get this and if so may you please help me out? Where am I suppose to go?

I responded to the interview offer and it turns out USCI never recieved my response (an email error of some sort). I urge you to call asap and confirm your interview if you have yet to recieve the finalized email with instructions for interview day. Hope this was some help. Feel free to direct message me if you need assistance.

Congratulations! I also have a interview on the 10th. I didn't get an official confirmation with parking and location details. Did anyone get this and if so may you please help me out? Where am I suppose to go?

I contacted the school on Tuesday (the two week mark of our interviews), and I was told no decisions have been made because they are still interviewing. I would think they would have been upfront about telling me if I was placed on the wait list. Perhaps I'm an optimist, but hopefully we should be receiving definitive answers soon. Best of luck!

I contacted the school on Tuesday (the two week mark of our interviews), and I was told no decisions have been made because they are still interviewing. I would think they would have been upfront about telling me if I was placed on the wait list. Perhaps I'm an optimist, but hopefully we should be receiving definitive answers soon. Best of luck!

Archived