2014-2015 cycle

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

CAPSA verified my app in early September..  i haven't heard anything back from USP yet about supplements..

How many seats are available for the entering class?

How long does it take them to reply back with a supplement? The deadline is 11/1 and I'm getting nervous now :(

Help me, guys!

Hey guys, 

I received an Email around 9-10 this morning about going in on Nov 6th for an interview! I accepted and confirmed. 

Anyone who has been to the interview, what was it like? 

Thanks!

Congrats on the interview!

To this day, Usciences Interview made me feel the most comfortable. Everyone was SO nice and very down to earth. You interview with two different faculty members, and while others get interviewed, you get to talk with current students in the program. As far as interview questions go, they ask you pretty generic questions, nothing crazy. Just be yourself and show them the type of person you are, that's what it's all about! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone! 

I was wondering if anyone received an email verifying that their supplemental was complete? My supplemental was sent in in early September and I never got a "thank you for completing the supplemental!" I just want to make sure they got it! :) 

I never received an e-mail verifying that the supplemental was complete.

@Apple687 I applied 9/10 and haven't gotten mine yet either. I'm trying to be patient but I'm getting nervous too. If I get one anytime soon I'll try to remember to update on here for ya :)

Hello Yall,

Congrats on those who are accepted. I applied to USP on 10/11 and havent heard from them yet. Havent gotten supplemental yet either! Extremely worried

Archived