2014-2015 cycle

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Verified on 6/9 and had not received anything from USciences.  Contacted them a few weeks later to confirm and inquire about the supplemental application and they responded on 6/25 stating that they had not made confirmations nor supplemental applications yet.  

Has anyone else had a different experience?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it kept giving me errors despite trying on internet explorer, chrome, Firefox, etc. I called though and they said their server just might be acting up.. I'll try again tomorrow!

I am also having trouble submitting the supplemental. Upon investigation, I noted that it would only accept UNDER 1,240 characters (even though we are allotted up to 1,250 characters) But I am also having trouble submitting a payment. It keeps saying "error" and it even withdrew the deposit and then deposited back in my account. I e-mailed them because it is too late to call! AH!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, when was your CASPA verified? I'm anxious to hear back from them! And congrats on getting into PA school :)

CASPA was submitted back in May, but I don't think they started reviewing til way later. I sent in the supplemental beginning-mid August.

Archived