I am guessing not many people use this forum that applied to UTPA, becuase no one has said anything about the interviews or even mentioning that they heard anything...

If someone could shed some light on their experience, that would be great!

the interview is the entire day. 8-5. you have a Q&A with current students, a tour of the campus, they provide lunch, a quiz, an interview (normal). everyone is assigned into groups so each activity (tour, quiz, interview) will be at different times of the day. 

@medicaljedi Are you asking if we should expect an e-mail on Friday? Or did you speak to someone who said we should expect an email on Friday? 

I misread your post 

And no I haven't heard anything.

Yesterday, I received an email around 10:30 saying that I was accepted ! Good luck to everyone and I look forward to meeting my future classmates !

Congrats everyone on their acceptances! I received an acceptance email at 10:30 Monday morning as well. Should we go ahead and make a facebook group for those accepted? I need to find a roommate lol.

Hi everyone, congratulations to does of you who already receive your letters of acceptance!  A facebook group has been created for our class. Feel free to join. Some of our future classmates have already joined. Search for UTPA PA CLASS OF 2017. 

Being bilingual in English-Spanish(castellano) is important. At some clinical sites, the majority of patients speak Spanish and little English. If you can't communicate with the patients, you won't learn as much as the clinical site.

I graduated from UTPA's PA program in December, 2014. If you have any questions for me, please send me a private message.