Sign in to follow this  
PC2ED

LINK: Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education - Physician Assistant Program at Harlem Hospital

For future inquirers, here is a direct link to the Sophie Davis - Harlem PA program.

There, you'll find some information about the application process, the program's history and mission, pre-reqs, application forms, curriculum, PANCE passing stats and possibly more. Hope this helps you on your way into this great profession.

Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them - A. Einstein 

~ PAC-hris

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Maylily7
      Hello!
      I was wondering if anyone accepted into this program could share or message their application stats (gpa, HCE...), I want to know whether, if I were to apply I could be considered a competitive applicant. Thank you for reading this and thank you for your time, I appreciate it a lot!
      -Maylily7
    • By PArockstar
      Hello everyone, 
      i've made this page to start the discussion of CUNY's admission cycle.
      Feel free to post! 
    • By Rellie
      Hello everyone! Based on the website, https://www.ccny.cuny.edu/csom/physician-assistant-program it says that the application will open tomorrow July 1st! I'm planning to submit ASAP...Good luck to everyone :)   
    • By sinthia0079
      This is a new forum created by a student of the new Sophie Davis PA Program class of 2020. I created this because I did not seem to find any pages or threads pertaining to this new class. If you are in this new upcoming class please comment in any subject as far as rooming, COL, tuition, etc.
    • By Pre-PA21
      Hello Everyone, I want to stay connected with all of my fellow pre-PA students who are applying to York College. I submitted my application recently and it is verified by the CASPA. The only thing I am missing is the GRE. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More