• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By trusttheprocess95
      Hello all!
      Has anyone taken nutrition online at Doane? I'm exploring my options but leaning more towards Doane University at the moment. ANY type of feedback regarding the course or other schools ya'll may have completed it at would be greatly APPRECIATED! 
      Thank you so much in advance 😁
    • By Sarahanas
      Did anyone take organic chem 1 with lab online in Doane university, and how was it? Does it required an open cam or do all experiments need to be recorded. 
      please I need a help with that. 
      Thank you 
    • By Sam161
      Does anyone have any experience taking an online ochem 2 class in Doane university. Wondering how the class itself is structured and how the exams and assignments are administered given that it is not proctored. 
    • By koricometh1
      Who's been accepted to PA programs where the majority of pre req courses were taken online?
    • By PerspiringPA
      I have completed my bachelor's degree in Biology, but since I was pre-med back then, I didn't complete the anatomy and physiology course and now have to complete it at a community college. I also have a full time job and was hoping to take anatomy and physiology in a hybrid setting (online lecture with in person lab). Is this a good idea? I've been looking at schools websites and some don't care, some said "considered on an individual basis," and some won't accept it. Am I limiting my chances too much? I want to apply mostly west coast and surrounding states.  I also have to take statistics and I hope to apply for Fall 2020.
      Thanks!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More