Hello!

My name is John and I applied to LSU Shreveport (LSUS), and have gotten the email saying that they are reviewing my application.  It's been over a week since they have emailed me that and I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to hear back from them.  I have been given an interview at Christian Brothers, in Memphis, and they only took two days to get back to me after reviewing my file.  Any thoughts on this would be great.

Thanks!  Good luck to all!

Hello!

My name is John and I applied to LSU Shreveport (LSUS), and have gotten the email saying that they are reviewing my application. It's been over a week since they have emailed me that and I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to hear back from them. I have been given an interview at Christian Brothers, in Memphis, and they only took two days to get back to me after reviewing my file. Any thoughts on this would be great.

Thanks! Good luck to all!

Yes, let people work. I am sure reviewing your application is not the only thing they do!

jukadike: 5KzIbNR.gif Slow down, I can tell you are very excited. You just got here and you have made some mistakes on here (not intentional I am sure), but slow your roll ...

Well this is a forum so all information should be taken with a  grain of salt.  I give information to the best of my knowledge, but I am no expert.  Also, can someone just answer a question that I post?  I'd like to know what is going on with everyone in their process.  I don't know anyone who is applying and I was hoping I would spark some good chats.  

You posted this in the student section of the forum! Let me tell you what is going on with me...i am on my first Gen surg clinical rotation, and loving it! However, i doubt that helps you in any way!

:)

You posted this in the student section of the forum! Let me tell you what is going on with me...i am on my first Gen surg clinical rotation, and loving it! However, i doubt that helps you in any way!

:)

Sorry about that.  I'll post elsewhere next time!  Is that rotation in your first year or are rotations only in the second year?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Happyespy567
      HI! I am a current student looking to gain clinical experience as a medical scribe but am not sure where to start! I have tried to do my own research but every site I find seems to offer jobs once I am certified ( which I am not) . I want to make sure I take the correct steps and having someone I could come to with questions would be extremely helpful! thanks in advance ! 
    • By JB296
      Hi everyone,
      I was just accepted to West Virginia University’s PA program (class of 2022) and I am planning on attending. We have a short amount of time to figure out living arrangements, as classes begin in early January 2020. Has anyone else been accepted and would like to chat about finding roommates or would just like to get to know other students in the program?
    • By jenmchad
      How long does it usually take after receiving your interview invitation for confirmation of date and time/getting supplemental application?
    • By thefoggymist
      Greetings everybody
      It's my first post here. I was desperate enough to Google and somehow ended up here.
      I am a US IMG, last year, good rank (and once was first of my year on IM rotation), Step 1 done...
      I am looking for a US clinical experience (a hands on elective rotation). I like IM, with all passion, and almost all subspecialties (and especially ID). I don't mind any subspecialty really, they all excite me haha.
      I literally tried everything... I always end up with either an observership (which is not really nicely considered for the match), or just getting ignored.
      I emailed a lot of doctors and hospitals, it seems like there's no use.
      I know companies like AMO and those exist, but many say they're shady, many say you don't really do anything, and most importantly they're expensive for very lowly ranked hospitals. I don't mind a place with no particular rank, but doesn't make sense to pay that much money for something that should be free. 
      I am ready to pay my own insurance.
      I'm out of time as my elective is due in like 3 months (and I need paperwork and such...).
      I'll pay with coffee, kindness, smart questions, daily compliments and especially hard work.
      Even if it's just hope with no real confirmation, I can try sending an email of my info + CV + motivation letter... And we'll see what happens. My dream is to catch a residency in the US so I could help, with my passion, as much people as I can knowing I did my job in getting fit as a good physician.
      Any help?
    • By Cosette
      I  think I am at my final draft and would love for someone to review it/read it over. Have looked at is soo many times that its hard to see any mistakes or weak points at this time. Anyone willing to help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know and I will send it over.
      Please and thank you!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More