Hello!

My name is John and I have applied to Baylor and UNT Fort Worth PA school this year.  I was wondering how long it takes for them to ask you for an interview after seeing your application.  Of course, I'm assuming I get an interview.  Has anyone ever been interviewed there?  Could you explain your experience?  Also, I have heard that Baylor has recently lost accreditation.  Is that true?  Any relatable response would be great.

Thanks!

Hello!

My name is John and I have applied to Baylor and UNT Fort Worth PA school this year. I was wondering how long it takes for them to ask you for an interview after seeing your application. Of course, I'm assuming I get an interview. Has anyone ever been interviewed there? Could you explain your experience? Also, I have heard that Baylor has recently lost accreditation. Is that true? Any relatable response would be great.

Thanks!

John, please work at getting your facts before posting. A simple internet search will yield the information that in June 2014, Baylor's program was put on probation. The issues, according to Baylor, were administrative, not academic. The majority of the issues, according to Baylor, have already been addressed. Typically, schools put on probation, have two years to resolve all issues, at which time they are given another review. During probation, the school remains accredited. Should a school eventually lose its accreditation, any matriculated students are considered to have graduated from an accredited program. Ordinarily, I would have ignored your post except that it is wrong and the record needs to be set straight. I am no defender of Baylor as my daughter found them very unresponsive and slow when she applied there last year. People who were supposed to get back to her never did. Perhaps the probation is well deserved. IDK. Please spend you own time doing basic research instead of posting heresay.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HDX using Tapatalk 2

John, please work at getting your facts before posting. A simple internet search will yield the information that in June 2014, Baylor's program was put on probation. The issues, according to Baylor, were administrative, not academic. The majority of the issues, according to Baylor, have already been addressed. Typically, schools put on probation, have two years to resolve all issues, at which time they are given another review. During probation, the school remains accredited. Should a school eventually lose its accreditation, any matriculated students are considered to have graduated from an accredited program. Ordinarily, I would have ignored your post except that it is wrong and the record needs to be set straight. I am no defender of Baylor as my daughter found them very unresponsive and slow when she applied there last year. People who were supposed to get back to her never did. Perhaps the probation is well deserved. IDK. Please spend you own time doing basic research instead of posting heresay.

I said "I heard Baylor recently lost accreditation.  Is that true?"  I didn't state that it was a fact, yet I simply asked a question.  I claimed no facts in this post.  Thanks for the information, but I can do without the scolding.  

Thanks!

I said "I heard Baylor recently lost accreditation. Is that true?" I didn't state that it was a fact, yet I simply asked a question. I claimed no facts in this post. Thanks for the information, but I can do without the scolding.

Thanks!

You posted hearsay without checking for yourself. That is unprofessional IMO. I also suggested you get the facts. I didn't say your facts were wrong.

Take it easy you two...you're both wrong.  BCM's Medical Program was put on probation, not it's PA Program.  It's ARC-PA Accreditation has nothing to do with this.

• Upvote 1