Sign in to follow this  
orthoninja

LLC or Inc for surgical first assist business in NJ

Hi all, I'm looking into starting a surgical first assist business. It will be basically a company of one, myself. I have read if you are a professional who requires any type of license to work in a specific state, then it'll be better to PLLC or Inc your business and not LLC. I live and work in NJ and will not be traveling outside of my state to work. Which type of business is the best for me? PLLC, LLC, Inc? Any advise would be greatly appreciated. 

I'm a PA working primarily in Orthopedics as a first assist but am also getting experience in Bariatrics.   Was interested to hear if you ever got your first assist business up and running?  I currently work in Sacramento where there is great potential for a business like this.  Hope to hear from ya soon.

-Eric

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SDPA19
      Didn't see a thread for the current application cycle. Please post link if there is already a topic. 
      I got an email on July 6th that my application has been received and was given an application status link. Has anyone gotten an interview?
    • By jersey33
      What is the process of creating a clinical site or at least an affiliation with a doctor or organization for one student to do a rotation at? I have been desperately trying to get clinical rotations in CA, my home, while I am currently out of state. I have situational depression and I know that being able to do rotations back at home would help immensely with my focus, happiness, and health, but my school won't budge in helping me. Their reasoning was that it's too much work for them to make affiliations with new sites. I have found doctors willing to take me in for rotations though, so the only thing left would be the paperwork which I thought was in large part filled out by the preceptor. Does anyone know anything about this, and if so, could you please help me understand?
    • By papplicant4190
      I am looking to shadow in the Raleigh Durham area ; been trying to send messages via linkedIn to multiple places, but to no avail. Does anyone on here know someone who is accepting pre-pa shadowing? Being a PT I would love to follow someone in Ortho or Pain Management, but I am happy to shadow any specialty ; there is something to learn in all settings! 
    • By lucy2018
      I have recently started a rotation at an ER. I am being asked to do lots of EKGs, transport patients to the floor, put them in gowns, getting blankets, helping them with bed pans and changing diapers. I'm not above these tasks, but I'm just not sure if this is the norm. I'm being assigned way more of these duties than getting to see patients or perform procedures. Has anyone else had a similar experience in an ER? 
      TIA
    • By AlexandraC
      My name is Alexandra I am a 1st year PA student in my second semester at Barry University in Florida. It has always been an aspiration of mine to move to Hawaii and build a life there. I was hoping to get some advice on who to contact for available rotations for PA students. 
      Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you! 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More