2014-2015 application cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Kingea! When was your CASPA verified? I am still waiting to hear from the MWU regarding an interview. My CASPA was verified on 08/28. Thanks!

So sorry for my last response.. I applied pretty early, in June or first week of July, but my GRE scores are definitely sub-par, so I am sure that's why I just now heard back for an interview. I called the admissions dept and they said their class is only half full so that is definitely good news!

For those of you who interviewed, what was the format? Just 1 interview with a few faculty members or was there a group interview as well?

Good luck to all!

Honestly, I liked the interview process better than other schools. Much more laid back and just felt like a normal conversation. They emphasized on the fact that they want you to give them answers that let them know who you are, not what you think they want to hear. The most important part is coming up with unique answers to the questions. The whole interview lasts about an hour but is only about 3-4 questions long so you need to make a lasting impression. Good luck!

Hi everyone!! I interviewed on Jan. 23rd, got invited to do so on Dec. 17 and designated Midwestern as one of my programs on Sept. 7.  Overall, the school was amazing.  I'm not from the Midwest, so everyone being so nice was a shock to me! In the best way, haha. The admissions counselor said that there were approx. 25-35 seats left and there was 40 (even) people on the interview on the 23rd.  She said they may or may not do another interview day depending on what the admissions staff thinks.  More seats will be considered open if the people accepted on Jan 15th do not put a down payment deposit.  (So make your deposit, accepted students! :) Fingers crossed over here! Good luck everyone!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived