2014-2015 application cycle

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope so,seeweed1029. I know it's too early to be nervous. It looks like all people here who got the interviews applied pretty early and I haven't seen anyone for august and later. Hope it's a good sign for us

My CASPA was verified in June but I added Midwestern to my designated schools on August 6th. I received an email from MWU acknowledging my application on 8/11, and received an interview invite on 9/10. I still wouldn't lose hope- It's still very early in the cycle. 

Has anyone who interviewed already heard back? How did you like the program and the interview? I am interviewing next Friday.

Hi, I interviewed September 5th and have not heard back - they said to expect a response in 6-8 weeks. Loved the program, loved the interview day. They really make sure you get a feel for the program. I felt that the day was more about letting the applicants see if the program was fit for them.

On a separate note, has anyone who interviewed hear back yet??

My application was verified September 2nd and I was invited for an interview by Sept 10th. I chose to interview Friday, Oct 10th. It is a rolling admissions process though, so don't give up hope yet! Excited to meet other people interviewing on Friday as well!

Hey I will be there Friday too! See you then.

Ah! Received an interview for next week this morning! So excited!! Anyone else? Guess I won't be dressing up for Halloween, unless wearing a suit counts. :)

Hi! Can I ask when your application was submitted out of curiosity and how they contacted you? I assume it was via email? Thanks!

I actually received it awhile ago, probably in September. I had already been accepted at Midwestern in Arizona (which I loved!) so was waiting to hear from other schools near Chicago before picking a date on the portal. However the other school in Chicago just sent me an invite and unfortunately the schools have like the same interview schedule so it wouldn't work to do both on one trip so I just withdrew on portal today and will be attending the interview at the other school. 

Archived