New Orleans App Cycle 2014-2015

To the people who have been accepted into the program, have you heard/received any information regarding the program or financial aid? I am planning on living in student housing and using financial aid. I turned in the necessary forms from their websites but I have yet to hear anything back.

To the people who have been accepted into the program, have you heard/received any information regarding the program or financial aid? I am planning on living in student housing and using financial aid. I turned in the necessary forms from their websites but I have yet to hear anything back.

I have not heard anything else either since my acceptance letter. I called financial aid a little while after filing my FAFSA and they said I was not added in the system yet by Allied Health so I'm guessing they are waiting until they have the whole class chosen before adding everyone? I'm getting a little nervous..

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

Anyone heard anything? I called and some letters were sent last week and they are sending more this week.

On the 12th I got an email saying I am on the alternate list. :/ I emailed back to see if they would tell me what position/how many people are on the alternate list. They said that they couldn't tell me position, but that there are a total of 14 alternates. 

Was anyone accepted that is not attending? 

Email also said that final class will be compiled by Dec 1st.

Archived