Tufts University PA Program

Funny story, I interviewed to this program in July. It was my first PA school interview and I had no idea what to expect. I thought I represented myself horribly during the interview and was really bummed leaving their office. I checked my email later that day to find an admission offer. After examining the email a bit further I found that it had a time-stamp predating my actual interview. I was actually accepted to the program before i interviewed. strange. Kind of put a bad taste in my mouth as to the program's standards for admission...

That doesn't make any sense, sorry, because if you truly bombed the interview there's no way they would admit you.  Chances are they just create a template email early in the day then change the text slightly to whatever the committee's decision is after the fact.  Some people wait weeks to hear back because of deliberations.  Count yourself lucky they liked you!

That doesn't make any sense, sorry, because if you truly bombed the interview there's no way they would admit you.  Chances are they just create a template email early in the day then change the text slightly to whatever the committee's decision is after the fact.  Some people wait weeks to hear back because of deliberations.  Count yourself lucky they liked you!

I had a 1pm interview at Tufts. The acceptance email receipt time to my gmail account was 12:38pm. I agree, it doesnt make sense. Regardless, I am grateful for their consideration.

I had a 1pm interview at Tufts. The acceptance email receipt time to my gmail account was 12:38pm. I agree, it doesnt make sense. Regardless, I am grateful for their consideration.

It's cause they use an online portal/program to send out the emails. I just emailed the U of Iowa an hour ago about withdrawing my app and they just now sent me an email back saying my app has been withdrawn, but the time stamp is for 4 hours ago lol. It's because these emails are coming through donotreply@webadmit.org, an academic software program schools use to facilitate the application process. Just to clarify, for anyone reading.

• 7 months later...

Hey there. I actually just interviewed at Tufts last week and got my acceptance this week! The students who gave us a campus tour said they loved the school and the program. The pros include the amazing clinical sites in and around boston, the campus itself, and the supportive faculty. The only cons that were mentioned was study space and classroom size which have since been expanded through construction. The faculty sends out surveys often to ask students how they feel about the program and they really make an effort to listen to their needs and meet them. I 'm excited and confident to be apart of their third PA class!

Hey! Would you be willing to share your stats with the rest of us? What are they looking for in terms of PCE and GPA?

Hey! Would you be willing to share your stats with the rest of us? What are they looking for in terms of PCE and GPA?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived