2014-2015 cycle

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all of you who got an invite, and any who haven't yet, did no one ever receive a confirmation email that Arcadia got your application?? It makes me nervous that my application has been done for almost a month and a half and I have yet to receive anything from them...but I'd like to avoid calling admissions and seeming like a nag.

@Jlang, I never received a confirmation email or anything. Just a phone call the other morning. Be patient and think positive!

• 2 weeks later...

Do you mind sharingthe timeline of when your application was verified and scores submitted!?

Yeah sure!  E-submitted 7/16, verified 7/21. Arcadia received my GRE scores on 7/18.  I emailed them on Aug 1st asking if they received everything and they confirmed it for me.  Got the call today!  I was at work so I was not able to set up an interview..but it looks like it will be in late September or so..maybe early October.

EDIT:  Interviewing September 24th!  Can't wait to see you all there. :)

To those of you who came in for the interview from out of town, did you rent a car?  Or is there good public transport available in the area/ from the airport? 

If you're going from PHL to Glenside it may be worth it to rent a car.  There is public transit via SEPTA trains to get up there.  The closest station is the Glenside station but that'll drop you about a mile away from campus (and that's once you figure out how to get there on the train).

Driving from the airport to Glenside will take about an hour or so so long as traffic flows and doesn't disrupt your travel.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I received my letter of acceptance on Tuesday! I interviewed at Glenside on Aug. 27th. Good luck to those interviewing!

I interviewed on that date too and received my letter of acceptance last week also! I can't wait to start the program, I'm so excited! Also, congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived