2014-2015 cycle

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a letter today. Rejected. Good luck to the rest of you!

Sorry to hear that.  Hopefully you have other schools to consider.

If you don't mind can you give the rest of us a timeline with submission and if you're comfortable your stats?

To this point I think most people in the forum have heard nothing at all.

Sorry to hear that.  Hopefully you have other schools to consider.

If you don't mind can you give the rest of us a timeline with submission and if you're comfortable your stats?

To this point I think most people in the forum have heard nothing at all.+

I submitted and verified on 5/28/2014 including GREs already sent. My stats is 3.35 overall gpa and science gpa. 4500+ hours of HCE as a medical technologist. It was an uphill fight for me with my stats lol. 

I'm sorry to hear that! Good luck with the rest of your schools and interviews!

Would you be willing to share how they contacted you? Was it via email or did you receive a letter in the mail?

They contacted me by a physical letter through the mail. Oh well! Hope you guys hear soon!

CASPA verified: May 19th (for Arcadia, June 12th, when they received my GRE scores)

Interview invite: July 29th, 10:18am, EST

Interview: September 29th, official details to follow via US mail w/unofficial email prior

WOOOOO!!!!!

For all of you who got an invite, and any who haven't yet, did no one ever receive a confirmation email that Arcadia got your application?? It makes me nervous that my application has been done for almost a month and a half and I have yet to receive anything from them...but I'd like to avoid calling admissions and seeming like a nag. 

Archived