2014-2015 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got an e-mail that indicated I was on the "interview wait list" as all the spots are currently full, and that if something or someone drops out that I will hopefully get one. Keeping my fingers crossed!

BKASPRZY: When did you submit your supplementary application?

They stopped accepting new applications but are still selecting students for interview spots. In today's interview group there were a few last minute cancelations which resulted in a few new people getting interviews.

So no new apps but still sending out interviews to those who already applied.

• 2 weeks later...

Sunset Station or Fiesta. Both are around $35 a night. Sunset station is a little bit nicer as well as closer to Touro Nevada. All the other hotels are about $80+ a night.

Not sure who all is interviewing this Wednesday (October 15th). But I wish you all luck. It'll be my last Wednesday on campus before I begin clinical rotations. It is also the day I interviewed 2 years ago.

Sunset Station or Fiesta. Both are around $35 a night. Sunset station is a little bit nicer as well as closer to Touro Nevada. All the other hotels are about $80+ a night.

Not sure who all is interviewing this Wednesday (October 15th). But I wish you all luck. It'll be my last Wednesday on campus before I begin clinical rotations. It is also the day I interviewed 2 years ago.

Thanks!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just got an e-mail that indicated I was on the "interview wait list" as all the spots are currently full, and that if something or someone drops out that I will hopefully get one. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I am also on the interview wait list. 

Does anyone know when their last interview date is?

I just received an acceptance e-mail!  My interview was Sept. 10th.  From the interview I was really impressed by so many aspects of the program, needless to say I am quite excited!  Good luck to all that are interviewing in the second round of interviews and all those that are still awaiting word back from the first round.

Archived