Application cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received a letter in the mail today informing me that my application has been put on hold pending a potential invitation for an interview. I've already given up on Midwestern as it seems that their class is pretty much filled. But I thought I'd post this just as an informational post. :) congrats to those of you who have heard back!!

Has anyone who received this same letter been invited to interview yet?

• 2 weeks later...

From what was said during the interview process, selections will be made up until May, if necessary.

There was no real discussion as to how many folks had been accepted just yet, but the faculty and staff did mention that even though some individuals were accepted, many decline for one reason or another and the actual number of students fluctuates.

Has anyone who received the "on hold, pending interview" letter heard anything yet?? I received mine a few months back and haven't heard anything since. Just wondering if anyone else in this boat has received a rejection or interview invite?

I was wondering the same thing. No rejection or invite yet. Does anyone know how many more interview sessions there even are?

• 2 weeks later...

I received a letter from MWU saying that I was on the waiting list for an interview. I recently got an email from them offering an interview. I am heading down to AZ on Feb 21st, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips for the interview process or how the day is set up? Congrats to everyone who has gotten accepted so far!

Archived