Application cycle 2014-2015

Hi all! I'm a current student at Midwestern and would be happy to answer any questions you have.  Good luck on interviews and I agree with a lot of what people wrote on here. 

1) Be yourself, be honest, and be authentic!  It's okay that you're nervous, most people are, and the interviewers expect that.

2) Definitely dress professionally.  Better to be overdressed than underdressed.  

3) With that said, wear shoes you can walk in.  Depending on the weather, you might be taken around in golf carts for your tour, but if not, wearing heels in 100+ weather isn't fun.  I wore heels and shoved some flats in my purse in case, that was a life saver (but to be honest, it would have been better to just wear flats all day long).

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, not to sound dumb but how did you guy get your MWUnet passwords? I tried to create my account but it said that they already had an user name for me but when i tried to retrieve the password it says no record found. Did they sent you something by mail or email? The last email I received from them was when I submitted everything that was required and they were going to review my application.

Hey guys, current Midwestern student here.  Let me know any questions you want answered! I'm here to help!

Hey guys, current Midwestern student here.  Let me know any questions you want answered! I'm here to help!

What are your overall thoughts of the program so far? Also have you had any hospital experience during your first year?

Archived