Application cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations on your acceptance!!! That has to be the best Christmas present ever! :) ! I still haven't heard anything....perhaps my letter is in the rejection pile waiting to be mailed out...:/

Thank you! I wouldn't worry, it sounds like a lot of people are still hearing back several weeks after their interviews. Don't lose hope!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey so I interviewed today and the director said that decisions for everyone would be made Jan 9th. We should be notified with the final decision within two weeks..ideally. Acceptances by phone call, rejections/waitlist by mail. He also said there are 4 seats left as of right now. There were 8 people in the last interview. Good luck everyone :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratulations to all that got in! I'm really jealous. I'm looking to apply this year for school in 2016 and was hoping some of you would share some of your stats. I'm trying to get a better idea of the applicant pool. If you don't want to post them here you can send me a message too. Thanks so much!

Archived