Application cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey does anyone know if Cornell's program is on a rolling basis? I asked an admissions person and she said it wasn't but I just wanted to double check xD. Also, for people who interviewed, do you know how many seats are left?

According to their website they have 32 seats this year.

For those who interviewed on Sep 25, didn't they say that we should get a response in about three weeks? That's coming up!

Yes he said they would be meeting in two weeks (from our interview date), and that we should hear about a week after (which should be this week..)! Good luck!

Hello everyone! I am currently a PA student at Weill Cornell and remember this grueling process all too well. If anyone has any questions about the program, please feel free to ask! I would love to help and am very excited to meet the class of 2017! Private messages are fine as well if you have more specific/personal questions. Good luck to you all!

did everyone get a "confirmation email of secondary application received" like @ProspectivePA said? i'm getting paranoid that mine didn't get sent on time haha xD

My secondary app due date was 10/20. Used overnight shipping on 10/18 lol :P 

I never got an email! But I called the office last Wednesday and the lady I spoke to confirmed that they had received my supplemental. You should do the same!

I interviewed 9/25 and they said it should take 2-3 weeks to hear back. It's officially been three weeks and I am definitely anxious now. Anyone else from my interview group still waiting to hear?

I spoke to someone in the office last friday and she said we should hear sometime this week (acceptance or rejection). I know jennifer4239 got a phone class last week, has anyone else? Good Luck!

@thegreenmansaidhi - yeah, it's NYC. I think everyone paid an ridiculous amount of money to stay in the city. There is always the option of staying further out and commuting in - ie New Jersey. It ended around 1:30, if I recall correctly.

@prospectivepa - I was in the first interview group and they told us 3-4 weeks, so I would give it just a little more time..

Archived