Yeah same here, got the email for secondary same day my CASPA was verified! Sent in the supp 3 days later. Haven't heard anything but they did mention first interviews expected to be 9/5 so I hope we hear something soon! Unless others have already heard??

I also received my secondary application the day after submitting my application.  I haven't heard anything regarding an interview at this point, but I did email Marcia Murphy at Harding regarding the time at which they send invitations.  She said that they try to send out invites at least 8 weeks prior to each scheduled interview date, the first of which is September 5. This coming Friday will be 8 weeks, so I am watching my email anxiously.  Good luck to all of you, and please let me know if you hear anything.

DJ

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the notification. We'll keep a lookout. Good luck!

Hey all, I just received an invitation for their September 5th interviews today, but it was in my SPAM folder so be on the look out.  I think it's time to check SPAM everyday from now on

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't yet. I submitted my supplemental on 7/8. I know on their website there are 3 interview dates. I assume they go through applications on a rolling basis so maybe people offered interviews so far were verified before us. Mine was verified 6/24 and I submitted the supplemental on 7/8.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and also applying here this cycle as well. For those that have received interviews would you mind sharing your stats? GPA, GRE scores, health care hours and such? I would just like to gauge where I stand and if I'll likely get an interview. Thank you in advance! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sabella57
      Hello! I thought I would get the forum for the SIU application started!
      Has anyone had trouble filling out the supplemental application? There is no option to choose "Summer 2022".
    • By PA0315
      Hello! 
      I recently applied to Texas PA schools in June but I am looking for more ways to gain more shadowing hours for the next application cycle in case I don't get in! How have y'all approached shadowing during COVID? I'm just not sure that PAs would let me shadow them because the COVID risks and social distancing and everything. What experiences have you all had? I am from Texas by the way! COVID precautions are getting pretty relaxed here.
      I have an opportunity to shadow an orthopedic NP. Do you think that PA schools would see that as valuable? 
      Good luck to everyone applying this cycle! 🙂 
    • By jgoodman1617
      I am looking to set up a shadowing schedule with a PA in the Indianapolis area whether it be once a week, twice a week, or every other week. I am from Fishers, so if you are practicing there that is a plus!
    • By pastudent6262
      Hello,
      I'm having a little panic session right now. I submitted one application and realized I did not add the last name for a PA that I shadowed in my experience section. Is this gonna be a major issue for my application? I thought CASPA meant that I couldn't edit the submitted application but that I could still edit the ones I had not yet submitted and now I realize I can't. Are schools going to fault me for this? 
    • By MLSMichele
      Hi my name is Michele,  I live in Staten Island NY. I am a current senior in clincals for medical laboratory science. I also graduated a medical assistant program recently. I have previous experience in NICU and maternity. I need shadowing hours for both the school but also to insure I'm making the right decision. I drive so most comfortable areas for me is here on the island or NJ. Thank you for considering me and all you do .
      Miss Michele 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More