2014-2015 Cycle

+ 1 for the Marriott. It's literally right down the street within walking distance.

People have PM'd me about the test already but perhaps I should say something here in the thread. It includes anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology. I prepared with a Cliff's Notes Anatomy and Physiology Quick Review book, also went through a medical terminology workbook. Just focus on big picture with the body systems. Some of my classmates didn't prepare much at all, others did. And we all had different approaches to it.

IMO I think it's a great idea to prep for the exam, but I would spend most of your time brushing up on your interview skills, learning about the program, its mission, and issues facing the PA profession, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you rcreek for the information!! I (and I'm sure other applicants on this forum) really appreciate it!  If anyone (applicants, current PA students..) is interested in perhaps meeting up before interview day I would love to!  I'm interviewing 11/7-11/8 and will be flying into Utah in the morning on Thursday, 11/6.  Feel free to message me if you're interested!  Looking forward to meeting the other applicants :)

• 3 weeks later...

Had a really great time at the Nov 7th and 8th interview. Meeting all of the amazing applicants and getting to know the program and the students was a really great opportunity. Good luck to all and I'd love to hear if anyone gets an early offer from the Nov 7th & 8th folks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I have created a Facebook page for Class 46. It is a closed group and can be found under the name UPAP Class 46. I thought that this was a great way to start getting to know each other before school starts. Feel free to post anything. This is not only a place to meet, but to also discuss whats up coming. Please feel free to give any inside scoops if you are an in-state student. Can't wait to meet you all in person! I guess this will do for now... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived