2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't completely understand how they decide who goes to which interview session. But, a few people from the 1st interview session will get an "early" acceptance. That's the main difference as far as I understand it. The rest of the chosen applicants tend to find out after both interview sessions are conducted.

Our class has been preparing for these interviews, and we are excited to meet you! We will be involved with some activities during both interview sessions.

If any of you have not attended an info session yet, and are able to do, I highly recommend them. I'm not sure what the deadlines are this year, but some have said that they found it helpful to attend a sesh prior to finishing the application.

The forum seems a little dead this year, but feel free to ask me any questions/PM me and I will offer you the best advice that I can. As a disclaimer, not everything I say may be 100% correct. But, I remember the stress of the application process like it was yesterday.

rcreek, thanks so much for posts they have definetly alleviated my stress so far! I was wondering about how many interviews do they have in a day and about how long they usually are?

I also have an interview on November 7th and 8th, I'm excited to see the rest of you there!

Thanks rcreek for answering our questions. What do you think is the best way to study for the interview exam? I'm thinking about focusing on bigger picture rather than trying to memorize all the details. How is everyone preparing for it?

Good question I wanted to ask the same!  I will probably try to focus on the big picture as well, general concepts in anatomy/phys, etc.  Any suggestions on what to focus on would help immensely though!

Archived