NEED INPUT from current students!

I was recently accepted to the class of 2017, but I am a little hesitant to accept the seat. Being a brand new program worries me, and I'll must admit, I was not overly impressed during the interview. The faculty seemed very optimistic about the program, as they should, but current students were not on campus for us to talk to. If anyone from the class of 2016 (the first class) reads this forum, I'd REALLY like to hear some of your experiences from this last year. I really want to hear it all, the good, the bad, everything! And if you dont want to gripe about U of Sciences on a public forum, I dont mind giving my email to chat that way. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

No, I was accepted to the class of 2017. It begins in a few weeks and USP is a 3yr program. Looking for input from the class of 2016, but I've already accepted the seat. Unfortunately, I've still been unable to reach any current students.

• 4 months later...

Archived