2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if it's not too much to ask - when did you guys receive the email that your application was sent to the review committee?

I got confirmation September 19 that my application was in the PA department for review.

"Please allow several weeks to months fire the review process" took them just at a month to get the email about an interview.

Hey everyone! I was a part of the UTMB PA Class of 2016, but unfortunately I had to declare a leave of absence this semester because of some medical issues (appendicitis and complications). I will be starting again with the incoming class next year. Does anyone know if there is a Class of 2017 Facebook page yet? I'm looking forward to meeting my new classmates :)

Hello everyone, my application went to PA department for review on 9/19 but have not heard anything. Really nervous. Does anyone know how much different does GRE score make?

At orientation, it sounded like it did not carried much weight. The adviser said as long as your scores are not super low than you're good. She was also asked if it helped if you had GREAT scores and she flat out said "not at all". 

Archived