2014-2015 Cycle

Still waiting. I received the under review email on July 22nd, 3 days ago. No idea why  it took that long considering I finished the supp months ago. Maybe because I sent my new gre score a few weeks ago. So, still hoping to hear something

I wouldn't worry then, I got the 'under review' email July 2nd, app verified may 12th, so that's almost 3 weeks before I got an interview invite. I bet your's will be for the next session:)

For those who got an interview invite, do you know what confirmation sheet they're referring too? It says to email back your confirmation and the student profile, but I'm wondering if we're just supposed to write whatever back to say that we're going, or is there actually supposed to be a 'confirmation sheet' attachment?

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't worry then, I got the 'under review' email July 2nd, app verified may 12th, so that's almost 3 weeks before I got an interview invite. I bet your's will be for the next session:)

For those who got an interview invite, do you know what confirmation sheet they're referring too? It says to email back your confirmation and the student profile, but I'm wondering if we're just supposed to write whatever back to say that we're going, or is there actually supposed to be a 'confirmation sheet' attachment?

I was wondering about that too. The document called 'Interview invite letter' states to send an 'email confirmation' with our student profile. So I think it really means for us to send an email stating 'I am confirming my attendance for August, 28' 

The other document titled 'Important Information' used the words 'confirmation sheet' but I think it's just referring back to the that 'email confirmation.'

Did anyone else receive this email from

Arispe, Erica L.

Please review the following information posted on the Physician’s Assistance website regarding the Application Timeline for the 2015-2016 application cycle 

http://shp.utmb.edu/PhysicianAssistantStudies/ProspectiveStudents.asp

Does this email have any meaning? I have submitted my supplemental and received my MYSTAR account. I still have not received the email saying that they are reviewing my application and it has been 3-4 weeks since sending in my supplemental...

Archived