2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got the email for waitlist as well....hoping that more than their usual 13ish choose to go elsewhere:) and do they waitlist everyone all the way to #140? just curious. My last name starts with E, but I also emailed Professor Fasser Saturday so that could've been why I found out sooner than some others

@sunflower My last name starts with a 'B' and I got the email a little before 5pm EST.

@PA2017 It sounded like everyone is put on the waitlist down to 140 but I'm not positive.

Do any of the current students know how many people in their class came from the waitlist/ how far down they went? Just curious if it's reasonable for me to hope or not. 

@sunflower My last name starts with a 'B' and I got the email a little before 5pm EST.

@PA2017 It sounded like everyone is put on the waitlist down to 140 but I'm not positive.

Do any of the current students know how many people in their class came from the waitlist/ how far down they went? Just curious if it's reasonable for me to hope or not. 

I was #8 last year and i know it went a few past me but keep in mind every year is different in terms of waitlist and unfortunately, there are no guarantees. 

I didn't get a call on Friday but I did receive an email on Monday congratulating me on my acceptance. I have not yet received a letter in the mail either. I'm being paranoid probably, but those who were accepted, did you get a similar email that ends, "I look forward to seeing all of you in June" and has anybody received their letters of acceptance in the mail? Thanks so much!

I didn't get a call on Friday but I did receive an email on Monday congratulating me on my acceptance. I have not yet received a letter in the mail either. I'm being paranoid probably, but those who were accepted, did you get a similar email that ends, "I look forward to seeing all of you in June" and has anybody received their letters of acceptance in the mail? Thanks so much!

I would definitely call.

• 4 months later...

i was curious to see how far baylor got on the waitlist this year, since class starts in a few weeks I knew it'd be set, and they only reached number 5! which is where they were when I first asked way back in March. hope everyone got in somewhere else, and if not good luck on the apps this year!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived