2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many of my classmates use a laptop (PC or Mac), and a few of them only use a tablet (Surface or iPad) to take notes. However, for those using a tablet, they tend to also have a laptop as backup. Hope that helps! 

Does anyone know if there are specific requirements as far as computers for the program? Or if a tablet would be sufficient?

If it's not too much trouble, could folks that get the thumbs up from Baylor tomorrow let the forum know.  Maybe let us know the time and the first letter of your last name.  Baylor has in the past gone down in alphabetical order.  Maybe will be the same this year.  Good luck to everyone!

If it's not too much trouble, could folks that get the thumbs up from Baylor tomorrow let the forum know.  Maybe let us know the time and the first letter of your last name.  Baylor has in the past gone down in alphabetical order.  Maybe will be the same this year.  Good luck to everyone!

Yes please!

Hello everyone, I received my call last night at 5 pm pacific time, I was group C and last name starts with S.  The interview was such an amazing experience, they seemed like they wanted nothing but for us to have great time and see us succeed.  There were 3 one-on-one interviews that lasted roughly 30 mins each, 2 of mine were done by alumni, and the third was done by the director of the program, Carl Fasser.  They were all very casual conversations, each of us bouncing questions off of each other.  I felt like I was smiling and joking with all of them most of the time.  Good luck to everyone and I look forward to seeing you in June.  Let me know if there are any other questions I can still answer.

Congrats to everyone that was admitted.  Since I was not, I wonder if anyone could tell me their stats and what was they felt was strongest part of their application.I would like to reapply next year and am trying to figure what I need to focus on. Thank you

Archived