2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone also know if you are able to switch interview days? I got invited to interview with Group A, but when I filled out the response form, I asked if I could go with Group C instead since I'm going to be flying in & can't take too many days off of work. I haven't heard anything from them about whether or not it was do-able and I don't want them to think I'm not interested in interviewing period! 

I called about the question regarding what the student forum on the first day was about.  Basically the students will be describing the program and the interviewees can ask questions.  I thought attire on the first day was corporate casual (from last years forum).I think you can go with or without suits.  If anyone has a better idea please say so. :)

I didn't get an email after confirming either...has anyone?

I just called and asked about that. They said that they didn't send out any confirmation emails, but they did receive mine. Chances are they recieved yours as well, but if you're concerned you can always call and ask.

Has anyone heard how Baylor will handle the interview process?

Archived