2014-2015 Cycle

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! I'm currently a first year student at BCM. I know some of y'all are anxiously waiting to hear from Baylor. Word is that they will be sending out invites for interviews at the end of this week. Three interview dates will be scheduled from 1/14-1/17. Good luck! 

Hi! I'm currently a first year student at BCM. I know some of y'all are anxiously waiting to hear from Baylor. Word is that they will be sending out invites for interviews at the end of this week. Three interview dates will be scheduled from 1/14-1/17. Good luck! 

Thank you for the update!

Great, thank you so much for the update!

Great!!! Now instead of freaking out all week, I can just freak out starting Wednesday. :)

Hey guys I called BCM a few days ago and I was told that they're aiming to release all interview invites by mid-December/end of the third week. But, I was at their recent open house and a PA-S told me not to expect interview invites until after Christmas. So who knows haha.

Archived