When is the best time to apply?

The day the application season opens. It's rolling admissions, so applying earlier is better. FWIW, I applied late September and interviewed in late October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the impression I got, I don't think they send out their first interview invites until around August. So you should have plenty of time to boost your score. Good luck.

Hello to everyone applying this cycle!

I thought I'd start the thread for this year.

Let's stay positive!

Thanks for starting this thread Panacea. Good luck to everyone!

CASPA verified 6/10, Supplemental App submitted 7/3, Under review email 7/9!

Good luck everyone! :)

I'm right there with you. Fiddling my thumbs and waiting for that email...... Good luck!

Anyone get any interview invites yet?

I'll take the silence as a "no"... :)  I'm still waiting for it too. Hang in there.

Got an interview invitation yesterday! It is for September 15th. Will anyone else be there on that day?

__

My CASPA verified 6/25, and all materials submitted to NW 6/25.  Received an email from NW on 6/26 saying application under review and that I'll get an update between (6/26) and January 2015.

Good luck everyone!

Congrats Ladi! I just submitted my supplemental yesterday so the waiting game is just beginning for me! Good luck on your interview!

• Upvote 1

Got an interview invitation yesterday! It is for September 15th. Will anyone else be there on that day?

__

My CASPA verified 6/25, and all materials submitted to NW 6/25.  Received an email from NW on 6/26 saying application under review and that I'll get an update between (6/26) and January 2015.

Good luck everyone!

Got an interview invitation today for Sept 15 also! I submitted my CASPA 6/13 and supplemental 07/03. Ladi, where are you from?

• Upvote 1

CASPA verified 5/19, Got my under review email on 5/23, waiting is the worst!

Got my first interview invite from Rosalind Franklin yesterday. I guess the time has come! ** biting nails**

• Upvote 2

Got an interview invitation today for Sept 15 also! I submitted my CASPA 6/13 and supplemental 07/03. Ladi, where are you from?

Congrats!! I am from Chicago. You?

Just got invited to an interview on Wednesday, October 29th from 10:30 am - 4:15pm.  Anyone else interviewing on that date?

CASPA Submitted 7/11, secondary submitted in early August.

• Upvote 1

Just got invited to an interview on Wednesday, October 29th from 10:30 am - 4:15pm. Anyone else interviewing on that date?

Congrats!

Still waiting..... I submitted secondary app in early August too.

• Upvote 1

Just got invited to an interview on Wednesday, October 29th from 10:30 am - 4:15pm.  Anyone else interviewing on that date?

I also got an interview for this date!

• Upvote 1