2014-2015 Applications

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else get 2 emails saying their application is complete? I got one over a month ago saying they received everything and then just got one this morning saying my file is complete and ready for review and will hear about a potential interview between now and January. All this waiting is killing me, I thought it was already being reviewed! 

I sent all of my materials in on 7/17 and then got the application under review email the next day. Haven't heard anything since :/ the waiting game is the worst! 

I got "Thank you for your electronic payment for the 2014-2015 Supplemental Application form for Northwestern University's Physician Assistant Program.  This email acknowledges the submission of your supplemental application and payment. We look forward to reviewing your application." the day after

and then "We would like to inform you that we have received all of your application materials including your CASPA application, supplemental application, and GRE scores. Your file is complete and under review by the admissions committee; we do not need any additional information from you at this time.  Due to the many applicants we have received for the 30 seats in our class, we are not able to provide further individual status updates. Please familiarize yourself with the information on our After You Apply page regarding updates, transcripts, and interviews. Additionally, our FAQ page addresses many of the most common questions fielded from applicants. If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you with more information anytime between now and January 2015. Thank you for your interest in the Northwestern University Physician Assistant Program and your patience during the admissions process." this morning. Did you get both of these the next day when you submitted?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived