MLStoPA

MGH Institute of Heath Professions PA Program 2014-2015 CASPA

I felt good about the interview process too.  Not sure what I could have done differently.   People who were accepted - what's your clinical experience? 

I felt good about the interview process too. Not sure what I could have done differently. People who were accepted - what's your clinical experience?

me tooo, waitlisted :/ I felt good abt the interview too :(

Does anyone know how an open slot will be handled with the wait list?

Has any one from the wait list heard anything more since the initial decisions? 

I felt good about the interview process too.  Not sure what I could have done differently.   People who were accepted - what's your clinical experience?

I was accepted. Clinical experience: scribe, clinical research assistant, health educator

I was accepted. Clinical experience: scribe, clinical research assistant, health educator

I appreciate you sharing. Good luck in May!

I was also accepted. I had experience as a physical therapy aid and a clinical research assistant. Best of luck to you!

I interviewed in for the second round.  I know they had sent 24 invitations out but had only heard from 15.  It was seem like they would dive in to some of the wait list, right? Has anyone that was waitlisted contacted after that initial decision? 

I would think that they would wait until the accepted/ deposit deadline for the 2nd round of interviewees before they start going to the waitlist. What do you think? I have no idea how many people are on the waitlist, or if it ranked and I am very curious!

I figured that was the deal.  I too have no idea about the depth of the wait list, its at least 5 people... No idea about ranking.  

Can anyone who was accepted share the deadline for a response, please :)))))

I am wait listed too, from the first round of interviews. I thought that each interview round had two weeks to put a deposit down, otherwise they give up their spot more or less. If that is the case then two weeks for the last interview round should be just about up. How do you know that they gave out 24 invites? Does that mean that all 15 people that they heard from accepted a seat?

Yeah in the Dec 13 info session at the interview they said they had 15 confirmed people from the 24 they offered from the first round. But those people had until Dec 23 to put in their deposit or not. I have no idea how many did so by that date.

Waitlisted too, so are at least two other girls I met that day from the morning session.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The timeline for responding was about 3 weeks once they sent the acceptance notification so the people who were accepted in December probably have about one more week to put down their deposits. Good luck to everybody still waiting to hear!

• Upvote 1

We have until Jan 15th to turn our deposit in--I sent mine in the day after hearing back. I'm so excited :) good luck to those still waiting!!!

• Upvote 1

I called the office this morning.  Admission knows the applicants they are going to contact when they know if/the number of spots they have to offer.  It could be today! Good luck everyone.

I called the office this morning. Admission knows the applicants they are going to contact when they know if/the number of spots they have to offer. It could be today! Good luck everyone.

I love how theyre SO organized with this whole process :)hahaha. Crossing my fingers for all of us!
  • Upvote 2

i heard 40. I received an email frm the director of the program and she basically told me the school received all 40 deposits and currently program is full but dont give up hope.

• Upvote 1