2014-2015 Application Cycle

Yea I was born and raised in Bend, but I travel to Portland all the time to visit family and friends. I also applied to Pacific and OHSU but haven't heard anything from either of them yet. I also have an interview at Rocky Mountain College in Billings Montana at the end of this moonth so I'm excited for that as well!

• 1 month later...

SGajajiva - I am looking at renting a car while I'm there (four days) so I'm able to get some site-seeing in. I'm thinking that's the way to go, but would you suggest public transportation instead?

No, I suggest renting a car.  Red Rocks is on the West line of the light rail, and its fairly easy to get to, but Denver's transportation system is not "there" yet.  If you are really interested in moving here, and you only have 4 days, it is probably beneficial to be able to get places fast! 

No, I suggest renting a car.  Red Rocks is on the West line of the light rail, and its fairly easy to get to, but Denver's transportation system is not "there" yet.  If you are really interested in moving here, and you only have 4 days, it is probably beneficial to be able to get places fast! 

Thanks so much!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived