wesr_gordon

Application Cycle 2014-2015

@Greenman: Ooohhhh that's right!! What happened to me is Arcadia didn't have my GRE scores until June 12th because I took the test after I was verified, and Philly U didn't require them. So to PU, they treated me by my original verification date, but Arcadia looked at it like I was verified on June 12th... I should hear something soon!!

@lotkate: congrats to you as well!!

Awesome! Congrats :) I haven't replied to the email yet, I'm still trying to figure out the details. What about you?

Thank you!!  I chose the morning option since I live in Philly not too far from the campus. 

I will be attending PhilaU's PA program in July 2015.  For anyone who is/gets accepted and chooses to go here, I will be looking for a roommate!  PM me if you will be too!

If you don't get an immediate response, don't worry.. I check only so often, thus I will see the message relatively soon and will respond!

No, mjjohnson is in the Pre-PA program at Phila U, so they must accept those students first

I got an email saying they weren't going to go any further with my application. :/ 

They said they wanted more healthcare experience and a little bit higher of a GPA.

Wesr_Gordon,

I got the same message, but I think it is a general message. Basically, just stating that to improve your chances next year you should increase your GPA and HCE.

We'll see...

Good luck to the others you applied to!

Thanks! Mine was verified june 17th! So I'm hoping I hear some (good) news soon!!!

I was verified on 6/14 and also have not heard anything yet.

• Upvote 2

Received an invite for an interview on September 19th today. Super psyched!

Congratulations!  Do you mind sharing when you esubmitted/verified and when they received your information?

I feel you! Im so excited! Love this program. Im a Texan and i LOVE reading about the faculty! They seem so diverse and just so great!

Hi!

Does this school require the GRE? I was looking on the website and I didn't see it, but when I googled, it said it does. Thank you!