Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have an interview for the AC campus on December 16th! Anyone already accepted there have some more info about the new campus?

Hey Jamieh, 

I am accepted to the AC campus and I am planning on attending! The program curriculum will be exactly the same as the Philly campus.

I got the information below from the PhillyU website.

Reliance Medical Group, which is headquartered in Pleasantville, N.J., with 30 medical offices in six surrounding counties, will provide medical and clinical support for the program, including classroom space, a medical director and clinical sites for the students to complete medical rotations necessary for their training. - See more at: http://wordpress.philau.edu/today/2014/07/01/physician-assistant-studies-program-to-open-new-site-in-atlantic-city-n-j/#sthash.gsgeIqUY.dpuf

Was accepted to the AC campus after the 12/16 interview. I will be moving from the southwest. Anyone have any info on places to live?

Rachel, I got accepted to! I'm from south jersey so I sorta know the area around there...all I can say is don't live right in Atlantic City, it's better to live in the towns around there. Towns like Absecon and galloway are close by and not bad. Congrats!! :)

Rachel, I got accepted to! I'm from south jersey so I sorta know the area around there...all I can say is don't live right in Atlantic City, it's better to live in the towns around there. Towns like Absecon and galloway are close by and not bad. Congrats!! :)

Awesome! I'm excited to meet everyone.  I wonder if students might consider living closer to Stockton to take advantage of the college's services and since some things, like the cadaver lab, will be in that direction.  I'm going to be visiting family north of Philly so we might take a trip down to AC.  I'll check out Absecon and Galloway for sure.  Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Archived