Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

There seems to be a complete lack of information out there about the preceding of the interview at phila U. What can students expect? Is it a group, individual, 3:1, 2:1, 1:1, several 1:1, or a combination of the above. Also, is there some kind of essay to write. Any information would be mostly appreciated.

Non refundable yup. Also they are looking to fill the class up in the next 2 weeks.

Hi eyein12, How did you get that insight? It seems a little weird, considering people have interviews in November. I'm still waiting to hear back since turning in my application mid-July.  At the time I thought I was on a reasonable schedule.  I'm hoping that its not so ominous. 

I just had my interview today. It was tough, but nothing unexpected. They did inform us that there is only about 15-18 spots left because of the undergraduate 3+2'. This number is up from the last two years. They took 11 last year and only 8 the year before. At this point, it is rolling admission which means the class could fill at any time. Last year they dipped down into the waiting list for 5 students. The $2,000 deposit scares a lot of people off. 

Archived