Application Cycle 2014-2015

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a little hint if it seems like you haven't heard from them in a long time call because last year that happened to me and I didn't call until august and the lady was like oh it says that you are being offered and interview you didn't get an email yet? I was like no..twenty minutes later received the email. Sometimes things get unorganized and hectic haha

Is anyone still waiting to hear back since the email on the 27th? I just got rejected from UMDNJ so I am pretty nervous. It's my first time applying.

I got an email from Philadelphia University that my application is under review 06/23 and have not heard anything since. When did you submit your UMDNJ supp? I'm nervous too as this is also my first time..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also received the May 27th email. I'm just nervous to call after reading the ominous "It is not necessary to contact us directly regarding your application status. We will contact qualified applicants by email to schedule an interview." sentence they finished off the email with : )

Has anyone who submitted their application in June or July heard anything yet? Congrats to all those who have interviews so far!! But it's so nerve wracking to hear interviews are already being offered for those of us who just recently submitted so I'm wondering if maybe they are going through the apps in order of how they received them...?

Jlang (and others wondering as well), I submitted my application on May 14th. Based on the relative length of the application cycle, I submitted my application a while ago, not recently. If you JUST submitted your application, I wouldn't worry about it at all, this is just primetime for many recent undergrads, and therefore places a heavy load on the admissions committees, since they're receiving a large wave of applications. They are definitely going through them as they're received, because, and I'm totally making this up, Philadelphia University has a rolling admissions process.

I submitted on May 12th, got the May 27th email acknowledging my application, and received an offer on July 16th for a September 17th interview. My overall and science GPA are both 3.95, and I had around 650 direct patient care hours when I submitted.

Good luck, everyone!!

Greenman, congrats! I also received an invite a week ago, for Sep 18th. I saw that you recieved an invite to Arcadia as well, and that you were verified before me. I'm trying to figure out how the schools grant their interviews: you were verified and granted one interview before me, yet I was granted an interview before you...

Greenman, congrats! I also received an invite a week ago, for Sep 18th. I saw that you recieved an invite to Arcadia as well, and that you were verified before me. I'm trying to figure out how the schools grant their interviews: you were verified and granted one interview before me, yet I was granted an interview before you...

Thanks, Duff! Congrats to you as well. I was actually verified on June 6, and I believe you were verified in May? So you were verified before me and received an interview for Philadelphia U before me :). When is your Arcadia interview scheduled for?

Archived