Application Cycle 2014-2015

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I got placed on the waiting list. does anyone know if they accept just 74 students and place the rest on waiting list or they accept 100 and then a waiting list. so anxious on not knowing and not knowing the rank of waitlist. thanks a bunch and congratsbon those who got accepted!

I interviewed on the 9th and haven't gotten called, emailed, or mailed anything. After hearing about amruthax3 getting waitlisted, I got nervous and called and am pending a call back from the director. It doesn't sound good but I'll stay optimistic until I hear bad news. I mean, stay hopeful because there is only 14 people joined the Facebook page created by one of the accepted students for the class of 2017. Also, this forum only shows that a handful of people got an acceptance call so WHO KNOWS!!! I'm stressing too. Just wanted to finally join this forum after watching it for like 2 weeks. Best of luck to everyone and congratulations to all of you who've been accepted!!!

Does anyone know if they are interviewing more candidates?

And has anyone else heard they were wait listed? If so, was it via email or phone call?

I think they only interview 3 days from Jan 8-10. I was interviewed on 8th and got a snail mail today saying I am on the wait list. I am kind of under the impression that they called the accepted candidates and sent snail mails to those who are wait listed. Correct me if I am wrong. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived